- LITTLE CHEF ESSENTIALS: Highly-detailed, pretend food playset includes basic proteins for your little one to practice their culinary skills. Teaches your child simple food preparation techniques with joins that are easy to cut.
- SEPARABLE INGREDIENTS: The 10-piece wooden playset has ingredients that come apart with self-stick tabs. The fish can be “chopped” and is held together with a magnet and the chicken leg features removable “flesh”.
- PRACTICE FOOD PREPARATION: Protein is important for building muscles. Use the play knife and lemon wedge to practice preparing beef, chicken, fish and bacon. Trays and ingredients that come apart when cut bring realism to play.
- ENCOURAGE IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY: Promotes fantasy storytelling, role-playing, imitative play and creativity. Healthy eating habits begin in childhood, so teach your children how to prepare ingredients and cook for themselves.
- SAFE TO PLAY WITH: Durable and child-safe, contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes. Combine with other Hape playsets to create a real feast.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: 3 years old and up
WARNING: Choking hazard -Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Adult assembly required.
- Weight: 16 oz