Parents’ Choice Foundation Review: For a full review of Fruit Friends from the Parents’ Choice Awards Foundation.
Nourish the senses!
These friendly fruits each feature another unique experience for little learners to explore.
The orange comes apart into four thick slices that snap back together with magnets. The watermelon pieces stack atop a teeter-tottering peg base while silicone seeds fascinate the fingers.
Then there’s the pear – Send it wobbling and listen as the chimes inside sing!
With the Fruit Friends, sensory fascination abounds.
- Developed in cooperation with occupational therapists at Children’s Mercy in Kansas City, MO
- Set of 3 fruit toys each featuring another sensory experience
- Encourages fine motor skills, sensory learning, tactile learning, cause-effect learning, imaginative play
- Little ones giggle with each new discovery!
- Orange comes apart into four slices that snap back together with magnets
- Watermelon pieces stack atop teetering peg base, features silicone “seeds”
- Pear wobbles wonderfully, features built-in chimes, silicone stem
- Includes orange (4 pieces), watermelon (3 pieces), pear (1 piece)
- Orange measures 3.25 inches in diameter
- Watermelon measures 4.5 x 4.75 x 1.25 inches
- Pear measures 5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- High-quality materials and construction – Lasting durability
- Weight: 16 oz